[Udemy] GDPR - How to apply the General Data Protection Regulatio...
- Category Other
- Type Tutorials
- Language English
- Total size 1.0 GB
- Uploaded By coursezone
- Downloads 59
- Last checked 19 minutes ago
- Date uploaded 8 hours ago
- Seeders 13
- Leechers 24
For More Course: http://coursezone.net/
General Data Protection Regulation - Understanding and Applying the GDPR
The GDPR has been in force since May 2018 as an EU-wide set of regulations and must be applied. Companies without principal office in EU-countries, but who collect and compute personal data from EU-citizens, are required to follow the GDPR rules. Is your organization ready to embrace a more rigorous privacy regime as espoused by GDPR?
What Will I Learn?
You will be able to identify which requirements of the GDPR apply to your specific processing of data.
You will be able to protect your company against punishments caused by GDPR violations.
Become an ambassador for compliance of GDPR regulations in your organisation.
Since the penalties for data protection violations have been drastically increased, violations are punishable up to $20 Million or 4% of worldwide sale, a foundational understanding of the GDPR is necessary in order to prevent serious financial damage, not to mention a potential loss of your company’s reputation.
GDPR is complex and everyone’s requirements will be different but it’s imperative that everyone is aware of their responsibilities.
If you work with personal data from EU citizens, or have a branch office in the EU, this course is right for you. You need to be familiar with the intention and scope of the GDPR, the basic principles of data protection (Prohibition of Data Processing and Exceptions to Consent, Purpose of Data Collection, Data Collection Limits, Data Security, Transparency), the foundation of data processing (Privacy by Design, Privacy by Default) the rights of the subject (Right of Access, Right to Erasure, and more), the responsibilities of a Data Controller and Processors and what the tasks and responsibilities of a Data Protection Officer is.
After completing this course, you will be able to identify which requirements of the GDPR apply to your specific handling of data and need to be observed, you will be able to take vital information back into the workplace. You will learn:
Why Data Protection - What Exactly is the GDPR?
The Five Basic Principles of Data Protection
The Foundations of Data Processing
Rights of Data Subjects
Responsibility of Data Controller or Processor
The Data Protection Officer
Who is the target audience?
All employees in organisations who work with, control, or process personal data from EU-Citizens.
Data Protection Officers - for evaluating mandatory training for employees working with personal data from EU-Citizens.
Everyone who runs a website, newsletter or blog where EU-citizens can subscribe to.
Basic handling of PC, Mouse and Keyboard are useful.
Basic Internet skills are useful.
An interest to avoid charges caused by violation of data protection laws. Attention! Ignorance or carelessness are no excuse and do not protect against fines.
Knowledge of the actual state of data protection in your company is helpful but not necessary. It enables you to make more profound judgments and decisions when comparing with the new regulations and its consequences.
Files:[Coursezone.net] GDPR-How to apply the General Data Protection Regulation 1. Introduction
- 1. Trainer Introduction and Course Outline.mp4 (41.4 MB)
- 1. Trainer Introduction and Course Outline.vtt (2.9 KB)
- 1.1 Table Of Contents.html (0.1 KB)
- 1. Why Deal with Data Protection Anyway.mp4 (38.2 MB)
- 1. Why Deal with Data Protection Anyway.vtt (2.3 KB)
- 2. How is the Protection of Data Guaranteed.mp4 (98.3 MB)
- 2. How is the Protection of Data Guaranteed.vtt (6.4 KB)
- 2.1 GDPR - The complete text.html (0.1 KB)
- 1. Introduction.mp4 (15.8 MB)
- 1. Introduction.vtt (1.1 KB)
- 2. Principle 1 Prohibition of Data Processing and Exceptions to Consent.mp4 (27.6 MB)
- 2. Principle 1 Prohibition of Data Processing and Exceptions to Consent.vtt (1.6 KB)
- 3. Principle 2 Purpose of Data Collection.mp4 (76.3 MB)
- 3. Principle 2 Purpose of Data Collection.vtt (4.8 KB)
- 4. Principle 3 Data Collection Limits.mp4 (52.6 MB)
- 4. Principle 3 Data Collection Limits.vtt (3.5 KB)
- 5. Principle 4 Data Security.mp4 (28.9 MB)
- 5. Principle 4 Data Security.vtt (1.7 KB)
- 6. Principle 5 Transparency.mp4 (45.3 MB)
- 6. Principle 5 Transparency.vtt (2.6 KB)
- 7. Summary.mp4 (43.7 MB)
- 7. Summary.vtt (2.7 KB)
- 7.1 The Five Basic Principles (PDF).html (0.1 KB)
- 1. Introduction.mp4 (14.9 MB)
- 1. Introduction.vtt (0.9 KB)
- 2. Data Processing with Consent.mp4 (69.7 MB)
- 2. Data Processing with Consent.vtt (4.5 KB)
- 2.1 Template Consent Agreement (PDF).html (0.1 KB)
- 3. Data Processing without Consent.mp4 (77.2 MB)
- 3. Data Processing without Consent.vtt (5.3 KB)
- 1. Rights of Data Subjects.mp4 (114.1 MB)
- 1. Rights of Data Subjects.vtt (7.4 KB)
- 1.1 Template for providing information to a data subject (PDF).html (0.2 KB)
- 1. Introduction.mp4 (32.6 MB)
- 1. Introduction.vtt (2.2 KB)
- 2. Maintaining a Record of Processing Activities.mp4 (64.5 MB)
- 2. Maintaining a Record of Processing Activities.vtt (3.8 KB)
- 2.1 Record-keeping example (Excel file).html (0.2 KB)
- 3. Technical and Organizational Measures (TOM).mp4 (30.6 MB)
- 3. Technical and Organizational Measures (TOM).vtt (1.9 KB)
- 3.1 Technical and Organizational Measures example (PDF).html (0.1 KB)
- 3.2 5010020_5_2_GDPR_Template_TOM_Detail.pdf.pdf (119.5 KB)
- 3.3 5010020_5_2_GDPR_Template_TOM_Basics.pdf.pdf (470.8 KB)
- 4. Data Processing.mp4 (43.2 MB)
- 4. Data Processing.vtt (2.5 KB)
- 4.1 Data Processing Example.html (0.1 KB)
- 5. Data Breaches.mp4 (30.8 MB)
- 5. Data Breaches.vtt (1.9 KB)
- 6. Summary.mp4 (22.4 MB)
- 6. Summary.vtt (1.5 KB)
- 1. The Data Protection Officer.mp4 (59.2 MB)
- 1. The Data Protection Officer.vtt (3.8 KB)
- 1.1 EU - Data Protection Commissioners.html (0.2 KB)
- 1. Summary.mp4 (44.7 MB)
- 1. Summary.vtt (3.1 KB)
- 2. Quiz GDPR.html (0.1 KB)
- Please Visit CourseZone.url (0.1 KB)